You will see what I mean shortly.
1. First Question.... What is your favorite song?
Already, I am in trouble. What genre?? I have tons of favorites in all kinds of genres. I like pop, rock, hip hop, gospel, country pop and country crossover, movie soundtracks, alternative.. oh...and I adore children's music. OK, just to pick one, My Father's World, an old-time gospel song.
2. Favorite Dessert....Any dessert is delicious. I rarely eat dessert but if you offer me something with sugar in it...it's going to get eaten.
3. What ticks you off? Rudeness for one thing. I could name others but you are now seeing that nothing is a one answer proposition with me?
4. What do you do when you are upset? I get irritable and quiet. I stew about things. Then I usually put in behind me or try to resolve the problem.
5. What is your favorite pet? Even tie between dogs and cats. Currently my two cats are the cutest pets on the planet. (although a few of my blogger friends have really cute pets)
6. Which do you prefer black or white?? Seriously, you are expecting me to decide between black and white??? In clothing...Black. In teeth...white.
7. What is your biggest fear? I worry nonstop but I don't have any specific fears. If a mouse ran across my foot while I was typing this, perhaps I would have a different answer.
8. What is your attitude? This is an incomplete sentence. My attitude towards what??? Life? Optimistic. My attitude towards crime? Very negative.
9. What is perfection? I am not convinced that anything is perfect but I am fine with most things being less than perfect...but then there are limitations as to how "less" we are talking about.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Diet Coke, I know it is not good for me and I am hopelessly addicted to it.
I am supposed to give you ten random facts about myself.....
4. Clean Freak
5. Very Organized
6. Lose patience with bad customer service esp. electronic menus that don't have the prompt I need.
7. Have infinite patience with little kids and people that need help.
8. Love to hear other people's points of view.
9. Not crazy about people that believe their point of view is the only correct way of looking at things.
10. Love techy things.
Are those random enough??
Five others that deserve this award
Clearly there are thousands that deserve this award but here are 5 that you should click on and read because they are interesting.
1. Crack You Whip Very funny humor with very clever drawings.
2. Super Earthling Another person that has the ability to draw really fun cartoons and she is super funny.
3. Older Eyes --- Bud writes from the perspective of a 60 something year old, semi retired man, I find his topics are always enlightening and entertaining. He is an awesome writer.
4. The Wyatt Zoo --- Kelly has recently had her third baby. She blogs about her adorable family and posts the most precious pictures of her family.
5. The Chubby Chatterbox --- This nomination is sincere although one might suspect that I am doing this as he just sent an award my way as well. The fact is, that Chatterbox writes super interesting posts and always has some interesting topics. And he is an AMAZING illustrator.
With that being said...Thanks Chatterbox for the award. Luckily for me the requirements for this award were covered by the Kreative Blogger requirements. Two-fer-one...yay!!!
So to the above mentioned bloggers, feel free to grab the Illuminated Blogger award (not you Chatterbox, obviously). The requirements are simple:
State a random fact about yourself and list 3 other bloggers that deserve the award and why.
(I realize that I have four listed...but I know for a fact, that one of those rarely takes these awards...but on the outside chance all four take it...YAY...they all deserve it)